Wednesday, December 30, 2009

David Leadbetter Swing Setter Can Anyone Tell Me If The David Leadbetter Swing Setter Has Helped At All?

Can anyone tell me if the david leadbetter swing setter has helped at all? - david leadbetter swing setter

Ya, its great help to me. I do not use it as a tool for teaching, but I use it as a tool to get back into my swing groove, if you havent been playing well. Originally met him when I am on my swing with a golf pro, said he could improve on my consistency, a lot. And since I have my handicap was reduced from 12 to four. But I can not give all the credit cards, because I played 6 days a week and turning the Leadbetter maybe 3 or 4 days in a month. I therefore suggest, but be sure to see the video in question, first, because it is easy to use in bad faith to be seen anywhere. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment