Monday, December 14, 2009

Tv Dvd Comb Disappointed What Do I Need For A Television / TV?

What Do I Need for a Television / TV? - tv dvd comb disappointed

I think that buying a TV.
But I'm not sure what I need to do.
The TV is a screen with integrated DVD --

But I have to buy something else
Cables
What kind of port that I need
etc.

Im not sure if this makes sense
but I'll definitely

19 "LCD TV / DVD
DVD slot
SD and MMC card slots and USB port
DVD + /-RW, DVD-R, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, J ...
Response time of 8ms
Variable aspect ratio: Full screen / Normal
2D digital comb filter
Rename Channel
10-Teletext
Progressive scan DVD
12V DC Compatible
CHECK OUT OF SERVICE:

Widescreen TFT LCD
Brightness 300cd/m2
Contrast ratio 500:1
Picture Mode: Personal / film / sports / weak signal / multi ...
3:2 and 2:2 Pull Down
Timer
2-channel Dolby Digital
Supports multilingual OSD
HD Ready
Built-in speakers
1 x Tuner
TV System: PAL B / G
Receiving range: VHF, UHF
Consumption: 60W
Audio Output: A2 Stereo / Nicam
1x composite video input
1x S-Video input
1x component video input
1x VGA input
3x Audio L / R
1x Headphone
1x Audio L? Output R
Weight

With stand: 491 x 183 x 412mm (WxHxD)
Packing: 598 x 234 x 515mm
Net Weight: 10.5 kilograms
Gross Weight: 12.5 kilograms


WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

LCD TV 19 "

Remote Control

Manual

Cord

0 comments:

Post a Comment