Sunday, January 10, 2010

New School Cooking Classes Which Is Better, Culinary School Or Cooking Classes?

Which is better, Culinary School or cooking classes? - new school cooking classes

I want to open a bakery, but Im not sure if I take cooking classes or go to culinary school. The advantages of the cooking school is that I will have a title, and I'll do some business. But the cooking school is very expensive. The advantages of cooking classes are smaller classes, a further one-to-head with the teacher, and I take cooking classes that have more experience in different areas. The only problem is that cooking classes will be on basic / light.
So ....... Cooking school gives me a better education, but the cooking is to me more of a variety of things you can learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment